You will be joining a fast-paced, high-performance, collaborative team to provide sales services to a specified group of clients. You will work closely with your Sales Manager to manage proactive sales conversations, respond to briefings, and initiate new partnerships. We don’t have layers upon layers of unnecessary hierarchy in our teams, so this suits someone who is passionate about what they do, has a can-do attitude, and values the opportunity to make a real impact.
· Work towards weekly KPI’s within your Sales Team
· Liaise with clients
· Maintain high performance deadlines on response to brief.
· Work with your Manager to maintain high levels of engagements & new opportunities to market
What We Are Offering:
· Competitive salary package (based on experience) + generous commission structure
· Full time role but with some flexibility for the right candidate
· On site car parking in convenient Canterbury location